Build your own herbal apothecary with Home Remedy Secrets: Building Your Herbal Medicine Chest. Learn 19 herbs and how you can use them. This video is part of a course that is free on LearningHerbs.com. It is herbal home remedies made simple.

1. Pohteng256 said on 19-12-2011

@JerichRaval
    All I can say about that solution offered by
    the site:
    StopTinnitusToday.info
    was amazing! it works really well. I got
    very fast relief with this one. A few of my
    work mates also have tinnitus and I
    have told them about this. The results
    are great.

2. bigdotof said on 20-12-2011

Good to know for the next time my kids get an ear ache

3. fab4fan5 said on 20-12-2011

Just get some regular olive oil and some whole garlic put in a small pot , heat it up till oil smells like garlic and there’s ur garlic oil..put few drops in ur hurt ear and get some cotton, drench it in onion juice put that in ur ear and it should feel better..that’s what I give my kids.u have to go to a Heath/whole food store to get garlic oil…Very expensive

4. AutumnAngelx3 said on 20-12-2011

The only scary thing about putting stuff IN your ears is if your earache caused your eardrum to rupture… then it will hurt like a beeyatch….

5. DrakyGordon said on 20-12-2011

@septemberwitch this wont work for dogs…dogs ear environment is a bit different from human’s. the dog’s ear environment might be more or less sensitive than the humans. you just pee into the infected ear of you dog. hope that helps..

6. elshroomness said on 20-12-2011

Wjere the fukk is this herb at where u neeed it -:|
    Disliek the comment if u agree

7. srinathmahendra said on 20-12-2011

easy to call your own doctor u can visit my website dialurdoctor com

8. xCrEMeYlVlOlVST3R said on 20-12-2011

i need something that helps me NOW,i dont have time to go to the store and get garlic oill

9. simpsondes1 said on 20-12-2011

@aNaziZombie21321 I had one when I was in second grade and it hurted so bad and iwas litterely screaming… Just had yesterday went away now 🙂

10. aNaziZombie21321 said on 20-12-2011

@simpsondes1 I finally got over it man it was pure hell there was no worse pain I have ever been in!

11. simpsondes1 said on 20-12-2011

I just used pam and it is working slowly…hope it works

12. simpsondes1 said on 20-12-2011

@aNaziZombie21321 Thats what happening to me… I am in pain crying!!

13. aNaziZombie21321 said on 20-12-2011

my ear hurts so freakin bad i was crying! THATS HOW FREAKIN BAD! I’m 14 i barely cry. THIS PAIN it runs down the tip of my ear down my jaw it hurts to talk im going to see the doctor.

14. LillyLilLette17 said on 20-12-2011

You say here that you should refrigerate the oil when not in use…. should i do that for my comfrey oil as well? how long does herbal oils last?

15. royalassassin2010 said on 20-12-2011

Respond to this video…
    My dad said NEVER use the eardrops. He says it is probably the WORST thing u can do 4 ur ear/ears. He was a paramedic, EMT or whatever it was for a LOOOOONG time.

16. potosina67 said on 20-12-2011

I’ve used baby oil and cooking oil for my girls as they were groiwing up. let me give you a tip: get a teaspoon, warme it up on the stove first, and then put the oil, it works wonderful.

17. MrKxrider25 said on 20-12-2011

you can also use baby oil by warming it up in warm water putting in ear draining out and repeating

18. chichidupont1 said on 20-12-2011

where do you buy garlic oil at??

19. OhhWaldoBaybee said on 20-12-2011

NOT GOOD! i’ve just come off 500mg x3 per day of anitbiotics for 1week, it seemed to clear it up but now im in soooo much pain, its only been three days since I finished the course. :'( the paaaain is awful!!!!!! :'(

20. OhhWaldoBaybee said on 20-12-2011

21. OhhWaldoBaybee said on 20-12-2011

22. jerrylopez123 said on 20-12-2011

If you have certain allergies make sure you’re not allergic to ginger root. Ginger root is spicy too if chewed. And again double check before taking it to prevent overdose and allergies. There are statements that excessive comsumption of ginger root can damage the stomach and may eventually lead to ulcers althought it is good for stomach aches. It is also good for head aches and for inflimmation, diabities, heart, and it is good for pain killers too.

23. jerrylopez123 said on 20-12-2011

Please check ginger root overdose

24. jerrylopez123 said on 20-12-2011

A good source of antibiotics is ginger root it can be boiled as tea with green tea or mint.

25. jerrylopez123 said on 20-12-2011

Native Americans used wild ginger root they grounded it and use the pulp to boil and till it cooled down then it was used for treating the ear. Its chemicals does have antibiotics. Aztecs physicians were experts on treating ear aches they had great ear treatments.