Great book that sparked this video: ow.ly This is a video of me speaking at Next Level Church, in Fort Myers, Florida. In the video I touch on the differences between believing in our own moral effort for our righteousness and that of receiving Jesus’ perfect righteousness based on His behavior. There is nothing like the free gift of salvation that He offers, and there is nothing better than knowing you can rest in Him. I hope the video encourages, edifies, and brings you closer to Jesus. SPEAKING/SCHEDULING: I’d love to come to your area! Help us out by filling this out: ow.ly Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com Site: www.jeffbethke.com

1. NYStateOfMind986 said on 17-08-2012

i just love how this guy becomes a YT partner, and starts monetizing videos after he has an enormously viral video. Would jesus monetize his videos that are supposed to reach and help people? such hypocrisy….

2. NYStateOfMind986 said on 17-08-2012

he’s using his huge viral video (which got him a ton of followers) to try to be “someone”. whether its ego or money doesn’t matter. this guy clearly has narcissistic qualities, which is why he feels he needs to be the “voice” of the generation or something. meanwhile, he blocks comments, and i meant to say doesn’t allow people to speak their minds, not truth* yes, he may be good at speaking and reciting a poem he wrote over which all these sheep are getting a huge boner for him.

3. James5877 said on 17-08-2012

What if I told you being a Democrat doesn’t make you a Christian.

4. Allen Fix said on 17-08-2012

“Why the Bible IS NOT the Word of God”, “FinalCall07’s False Christian Beliefs”, “FinalCall07’s False Christian Beliefs Part 2”, and “FinalCall07 Says The Bible Is Poison” . Also “finalcall07 has Faith in the HOLY SPIRIT: Do you?” by warningthepeople. Remember, ~ “11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” Matthew chapter 24 (KJV)

5. rsereday said on 17-08-2012

Jesus lovin weirdos, get a grip, this is the eighties.

6. VictorianBoss said on 17-08-2012

now i continue being right )

7. danynumero6 said on 17-08-2012

Well said. Besides he is only picking and choosing what he wants to believe about Christianity.

8. Meredith Soriano said on 17-08-2012

you had a video on gay relationships and I’m looking for it, is it available??

9. YEAHMOTHAFUCKER said on 17-08-2012

AAAH BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for all the videos. Much appreciated and i love your tattoos. <3

10. spreadJesus508 said on 17-08-2012

It says in the Bible that Jesus is fully God and fully man. Jesus desnt need us, but he wants us. The sad thing is most of the world doesnt want him, but we need him.

11. MrAligee786 said on 17-08-2012

By true religion i mean the non radical, fanatic version, the one that focuses on god and not 72 virgins. Not the version that is publicized in the media today and demonized. I truly think everyone is entitled to their beliefs and i hope my words dont offend anyone

12. MrAligee786 said on 17-08-2012

honestly the reason i am a muslim is because of many different major aspects of the true religion. The same is shared through many other religions, but the belief is that the Quran is the unaltered word of God that relates to all times throughout the ages. The Prophet Muhammad was a man of peace who never acted out of aggression and is a role model for morality and ethics. Lastly the way the Quran is worded and how it rhymes while delivering such a powerful message. Peace and love, Expression

13. jhfl0000 said on 17-08-2012

A famine just like the one on the horn of Africa is about to strike in western Africa, but the difference is if people help by donate now before the famine has begun, people has already started starving, a lot of more lives can be saved. The chances of saving a children’s life is many times bigger if its gets food before it started starved than afterwards.

14. Dylan20121 said on 17-08-2012

it’s a blurry line Xnanity has. if jesus was god it makes jesus dying for our sins a bit pointless as he is the one who condemned us to them in the first place. but then they say jesus is the son of god, all Xn’s say different things. i don’t think there’s much reasoning behind it. i think it’s just because the bible says both as well. but then again, you need to ask yourself a similar question, about why you think your religion is right.

15. MrAligee786 said on 17-08-2012

honestly as a muslim i just feel compelled to say one thing. First, im not trying to spread hate and i believe everyone is entitled to their beliefs. My belief is that Jesus is not god, but a prophet of god. I have heard reasons for this quoted in a few scriptures including the bible, quran, as well as a few other not so major books. Again, not trying to push my beliefs on christians, but i want to hear the other side of the story. The reasoning behind why it is believed that Jesus is God.

16. NYStateOfMind986 said on 17-08-2012

this is seriously absurd… this guy is making money off religion and blocking comments, not allowing people to speak their truth. All you sheep who can’t see past his smooth talking are just that- sheep.

17. katherineohiaeri said on 18-08-2012

Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
    Luke 6:26

Woe unto Jeff! Woe!

18. katherineohiaeri said on 18-08-2012

Jeff, have you read James?

James 2:17-18 says:

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Here that?? Faith without works is dead! Don’t tell me you’re a born again and then you want to still live as lawless sinner. At least keep the commandments of God. You have the Holy Ghost living in you, you hypocrite! Read Romans!

19. Tetragrammatonian said on 18-08-2012

You people are astounding, you demand that your own subjective experiences be treated as if they are objectively true while dismissing any other meaning that people get elsewhere. I liked Superman:The movie, and found it very satisfying to the soul . it told me a lot more about genuine morality than a schizophrenic, genocidal wrath God who sacrifices himself to himself to forgive us for our great great great great great grandpaps eating from a tree a talking snake he sent told them to.

20. Livia116 said on 18-08-2012

but it wasnt. and stuff like that doesn’t satisfy the soul…..

21. S3xyboy999 said on 18-08-2012

Beast!! Nice man

22. honeydukes313 said on 18-08-2012

Thank you for posting this. It’s helped me feel enlightened, and helped me to strengthen my relationship with God 🙂