Shoulder, Arm & Neck Pain Injury Treatment Exercises / Rotator Cuff Exercise for Injury Tear Repair.

Buy this DVD or INSTANT VIDEO DOWNLOAD at ShoulderRelief.com. I personally Guarantee that my DVD, Healthy Shoulder and Rotator Cuff Secrets will put an End t…

1. dhiraj devkota said on 10-07-2013

Have you experienced “Elite Muscle Formula?” (Go Google it) It is a quick and easy way to get ripped fast.

2. Cecere Minks said on 10-07-2013

Hello! Thanks for this useful video. By the way, I notice many people keep on talking about Backprolax Secrets (just google it), but I’m not sure if it is good. Have you ever tried home remedy called Backprolax Secrets? I have heard several awesome things about it and my work buddy completely cure his back pain naturally with this remedy.

3. Raymart Domantay said on 10-07-2013

My family laughed when I told them I was going to get ripped with “Atomic Max Muscle”, but then they saw the results. Do a search on Google for Atomic Max Muscle to see their reaction. (You should see their faces!)

4. Kandis Balle said on 10-07-2013

Hello there! Thanks for this useful video. By the way, I hear lots of people keep on talking about Backprolax Secrets (do a search on google), but I’m not sure if it is really good. Have you tried using home remedy called Backprolax Secrets? I have heard several great things about it and my work buddy completely cures his back pain safely with this remedy.

5. Jay Edwards said on 10-07-2013

o wow. this works. lol.

6. Max DeLeon said on 10-07-2013

actually works , amazing

7. Pontanaja said on 11-07-2013

i feel better now :p

8. 0sse95 said on 11-07-2013

Where can i download the video for free? Hate to be poor

9. Saso Delov said on 11-07-2013

Hey YouTubers, have you discovered Six Pack Strike? (Go Google it) You will find out about the crimes we commit against ourselves. With Six Pack Strike, you will discover how to get ripped quickly.

10. Ragul suresh said on 11-07-2013

Crazy clip. Fine movie.

My older brother was once a fatty. He went from 284 lbs of fat into 214 lbs of real muscle mass. I came to be astonished. I just joined myself coz I’m looking to get enormous muscle mass. He used the Muscle Building Bible (Search on Google)…

11. rojan shrestha said on 11-07-2013

Have you heard about Fat Blast Factor? (Go google it) It is a quick way to burn fat fast.

12. ChangLeeism said on 11-07-2013

Hey YouTubers, have you discovered Morsch Muscle Madness? (Go Google it) You will learn about the crimes we commit against ourselves. With Morsch Muscle Madness, you will discover how to bulk up fast.

13. mutsnuts1989 said on 11-07-2013

pmsl

14. cuteblanca said on 11-07-2013

Yes I was thinking the same thing notice that he was smiling too. Yes good video and the back drop is very pretty and relaxing 🙂

15. David Wicker said on 11-07-2013

The rotator cuff is located in the shoulder socket – not in the nose. Watch it again and I”m sure you’ll understand it this time.

16. David Wicker said on 11-07-2013

The exercises in the video.

17. David Wicker said on 11-07-2013

Yes but it also makes you blind.

18. David Wicker said on 11-07-2013

Does this sample exercise in this video help at all?

19. David Wicker said on 11-07-2013

The key is to do these exercises right before you lift. In fact I suggest 10 minutes on the treadmill to get the blood flowing through your whole body and then spend 5 minutes or so doing these moves before you lift. Get back into weights with lighter weight and start with a reduced range of motion for a few weeks then gradually increase it.

20. TheMicroworker00700 said on 11-07-2013

My family laughed when I told them I was going to bulk up with “H6x Muscle Monster”, but then I showed them the results. Do a search on Google for H6x Muscle Monster to see their reaction. (It was epic!)

21. 2ish08 said on 11-07-2013

wtf is up with his nose ?

22. Shree Khasu said on 11-07-2013

I love the video. Youtube is great for this type of thing.

My homeboy was previously bullied. He stated he was gonna get bigger. I laughed… Then out of nowhere he packed on 40lbs of genuine muscle. He used the Muscle Building Bible – Google it. He does not get bullied these days. I actually signed up last week. See what happens. Not to mention this guys emails are awesome…

23. Alex Garcia said on 11-07-2013

the guy behind you is drowning bro,

24. gabsylv said on 11-07-2013

Thx David, It’s been 5 months since my cuff injury and I’ve recently gone back to weight lifting. I don’t feel pain but a bit of a soreness after a few sets. How much discomfort (not pain) is OK when exercising a healing shoulder? Is there a rule of thumb? I think many folks might want to know this.

25. justin brewton said on 11-07-2013

I have a question if anybody that can help. three years ago when I was in high school I played football, I was a offensive lineman and a defensive lineman grabbed my arm and push it to the point where my elbow met the back of my head. after that happened I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and it still happens till this day every so often. I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions of what it might be and how to treat it.