Make Your Life Better!

Question by Ciarra L: What kind of degree do I need to teach early childhood education college courses?
I’m currently in school now, going for my BA in early childhood education. But I’m also interested in becoming a college professor and teaching early childhood education courses to college and/or university students. I’m a little confused on what degree I’ll need to do this (specifically the title of the degree). Do I just need an MA in early childhood education? Or would I need something else as well? Maybe someone can clear up my confusion. Thanks in advance.

Best answer:

Answer by Jimbobby2753
Check with your college advisor.

Check the state requirements in the state in which you live.

Google: Professor education requirements.

Usually a professor is required to have a doctorate and so many hours in their specilization.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *