Kay Moon Dreamer demonstrates how to use herbs effectively in preparing folk remedies for a multitude of common ailments. She focuses on wild crafting, dryin…

1. Mark Fisher said on 02-02-2015

what bums me I found out there a Herbalists that live in our town but wont
    even teach anyone unless you pay her 80.00 hr So I have self self teach.

2. Hubs Keeper said on 02-02-2015

this low life is very responsive to non paying , comments.

3. ISANETE BIESKI said on 02-02-2015

I wonder why you did not put glove and touches to accomplish this important
    video?

4. Hubs Keeper said on 02-02-2015

why doesn’t this wannabe broad get a job , at kmart.

5. Hubs Keeper said on 02-02-2015

this vid. shows why we killed even pretend Indians.

6. MiWilderness said on 02-02-2015

Great detailed advice on harvesting and preparing herbs for home remedies.
    She had me sold at “don’t buy herbs”, and gives good reasons why. Thanks
    for sharing!

7. Renate Bishop said on 02-02-2015

Thank you, I’ve learned so much………………

8. Harrison Withrow said on 02-02-2015

what about tobacco

9. Linda Hubble said on 02-02-2015

very informative.

10. Marick Thompson said on 02-02-2015

She forgot wise men…

11. Connie Bennett said on 02-02-2015

Thank you so much I will watch this video over and over. You did a great
    job of explaining things so the lay person can understand it fully. Great
    Job 🙂

12. gregg stephens said on 02-02-2015

Very informative! I would love to share this info to friends so they can
    make their own remedies.

13. westgaph said on 02-02-2015

You are a very blessed person who put the work in to learn how to live this
    messed up world we now live in….

14. Kelly L said on 02-02-2015

This video was simply outstanding! Thank you for sharing such wonderful
    knowledge. I took a good deal of notes. This will be tremendously helpful
    to me.

15. Lucky Ducky said on 02-02-2015

fabulous,enjoyed your video and recipes.

16. Stella william said on 02-02-2015

I can never forget hitting 417-695-0547 for real kush

17. Govinda Gauggel said on 02-02-2015

According to Ayurveda, honey should never be cooked or even heated. Heating
    honey changes its characteristics and turns it into a toxin which
    also makes other foods to turn toxic, thus creating ama or undigested food.
    This puts a burden on the digestive fire, and sets the stage for chronic
    degenerative diseases.

18. david lindsay said on 02-02-2015

hi good vid very helpful is there any herbs to get rid of cyst

19. Kristina M said on 02-02-2015

Lots of good information. When she explains which sites to avoid though….
    there is basically no good, clean, fresh sites left on this continent…
    almost…..

20. Jessica Daken said on 02-02-2015

Oº°‘¨This is a very informative video on the many ways to prepare herbs: Preparing
    Herbs For Home Remedies I recommend this highly to anyone out there
    wanting to make their own tinctures, infusions, ointments etc. There is
    around 10-11 different ways here in this video. And I love all the tips and
    info on some great herbs to use ¨‘°ºO

21. Lucien Macrose said on 02-02-2015

I expected to see a white handled knife. I think you and Jessica Draken
    should just come live with me. Rainen Silverthorn.

22. John Galt said on 02-02-2015

Dont worry Kay Moon, they persecute Christians much more than they did you,
    make something to bring back the “heart” to intolerant idiots on here.

23. Saul Mail said on 02-02-2015

Very nive

24. Mathieu Ouattara said on 02-02-2015

Preparing Herbs For Home Remedies

Mise en ligne le 29 nov. 2011
    Kay Moon Dreamer demonstrates how to use herbs effectively in preparing
    folk remedies for a multitude of common ailments. She focuses on wild
    crafting, drying and storage, and the preparation of infusions, decoction,
    tinctures, oils, ointments, salves, syrups, liniments, powders,
    electuaries, poultices fomentations, steams, baths, and much more.

§ 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use40